Thursday, March 5, 2009

Someone Get Sam Jackson On The Mutha-F*ckin Phone!


I'm surprised New Line Cinema hasn't slapped this guy with a fat lawsuit yet...he totttallly ripped off their movie!
In 2006 we were exposed to and caught Snakes On A Plane fever. In 2009 some douchebag in Australia seems to still be suffering from a really acute case of it. An unnamed 24 year old tried to smuggle a bag full of snakes and lizards onto a flight from Australia to Thailand this past weekend.
But, in an unscripted turn of events, he got caught before he even made it to the plane...idiot put the reptile-filled bag through the XRay machine! C'mon! It would have been so much more entertaining if he went airborne. Someone get the manager, I want my $12 back!
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot this isn't the movie starring Sam Jackson, this is real life stupidity.