Thursday, March 5, 2009

"You Got It, Duuuuude"


Not to be mean, but I don't like the Olsen twins. Never understood the fascination there. Is it because there are 2 of them and they're little and blond? What's the deal? I didn't even like them when they were on Full House...did their little monkey faces freak nobody else out as a child?? (please see picture above)
Alright, even though I'm not of a fan of theirs, I am a huge fan of the clothes they make.
The Row is filled with simple, neatly cut, smart pieces - from perfect (but outrageously expensive) white tshirts to very nicely constructed banded pencil skirts with a sexy zipper down the butt...it's all lovely.
And now I've found their "cheap" "sportswear" line, Elizabeth and James. I'm not sure why they advertise it as cheap or sporty - it is neither. However, it is quite nice, and it did make me happy. Especially the black Tube Dress - willy wizards* is that a fine piece of work...
And if there's anyone out there who feels like getting yours truly a little gift for no reason at all, I wouldn't be unhappy with this ring (size 6)...
A girl can dream, right?

*A.B.Bunzl