Monday, April 27, 2009

Poladroid Android

Something inside of me died when I heard the sad news that Polaroid was discontinuing its Instant Camera. Long before the days of the sleek, pocket-sized digital cameras we shoot with now, the insta-camera was the only one that let us see our pictures within a few short minutes - it was a little bit of magic back then. And of course, there was the shaking...shake shake shake...and the way that the image just kinda crept up on the film before your eyes...aaaah, memories.
Unfortunately, the Polaroid days of yesteryear are gone and all we're left with are our teeny-tiny megapixel machines. I know, it's sad. But look what I found!!!! It's called Poladroid, and it's the next-best-thing. Download it and start retro-izing your iPhoto libraries today! Just don't shake your computers too much...trust me, it doesn't speed up the process and it just upsets MacBooks...I tried it.