Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dreams Really Can Come True

Everyone loves an Oreo cookie - they're chocolate, they're vanilla, and they're creamy and crunchy - truly, an unbeatable treat. And, very much like the Reeses Peanut Buttercup, everybody has their own unique way of chowing down on one of these suckers. There's the twist, the dunk, the double decker creamwich...the list goes on.
I've always been a dunker, and I'm often fond of throwing an Oreo into a nice glass of milk and letting it swim around in there until it's totally soaked and crumbles into a million little delicious pieces which I can suck down once I've finished my Nabisco binge. It's like a hybrid McFlurry-Choco Milk. Try it next time, you'll like it, trust me.
Somebody at the Oreo factory came up with these Fun Stix Oreo STRAWS (!!), and that person deserves a fat raise - even in this economy.
A STRAW MADE OUT OF AN OREO, PEOPLE!!! DREAM - COME - TRUE!!!