Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something's Out There


The ones who know me well know all about my deep love for one Gordon Shumway - aka A.L.F.
When I was a little girl I was craaazy obsessed. A.L.F. is featured in every school picture of mine from nursery school up 'till 2nd grade. We were so cool together - the intergalactic bonnie and clyde of elementary school.
Anyway, I love aliens and I really hope that one day they come down for a visit. Who knows - maybe I'll even be able to hitch a ride to Melmac and hang out with TONS of A.L.F's! Far out!!
That's why this piece of news made me Happy...
It's a long article, so I'll save you some time an aggravation and just tell you that Alan Boss from NASA is convinced that there is at least one Earth-like planet rotating around every star in the Milky Way - or something like that...TBH, I got too excited to finish reading it.
YAY! Three cheers for the possibility of life on other planets!