Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day Glow My Heart


Usually I'm a simple girl when it comes to my apparel color-schemes. I like black and white. Sometimes I'll throw in a little grey, but just to accent my monotone uniform.
But recently, something funny started to happen - I felt myself being pulled to....NEONS! At first I was like "Wha happened?", and I tried to fight the electric urge with all my might.
And then, as most stories like this go, I ended up in Miami and my battle with the neon was lost in an instant when I laid eyes on a hot pink racer-back tank from Alexander Wang.
I know fashion week was a little while ago, but I didn't really take any notice of it...until now.
Apparently, the neon epidemic has spread like wild fire with everyone from Narciso to Marc diving headfirst into the looney bin.
And while I'm sure that there are those of you out there who can't help but want to scream "isolate him, isolate him!" (Outbreak style), I've just gotta say I've been bitten by the neon bug and i loooovvvvveeee it.
Happiness.
P.S. this post would not have been made possible without the lime green support and hot pink guidance of Liana KG.